Thursday, November 7, 2019

Heaven Is Felt



My first Mother's Day without my Mom. The day took me through the pathway of emotions where I landed...a deeper coonnection with my life and truth.

I wrote this today....

Now that Mom is gone, I realize that heaven for me was in her heart. That is where I always felt uncondional love and a safe place to share my pain and fear.


She never judged or criticized me. Mom always made me feel my worth and she held me when I didn't.

I can be with her when I give to my children the same space and time. This connection of a Mother's heart was handed to me when I was born. 56 years of living it with her strengthened this sacred temple in me...

A MOTHER'S HEART CHANBER OF LOVE, FAITH, UNDERSTANDING AND HOPE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love

 These can be challenging times for us all. Falling in love can be the breath of fresh air that lifts our spirit. It begins with our own hea...