Sunday, November 3, 2019

Inside

Some days fear trys to take over and other days the love is so powerful.  Connection to love and pain is necessary as life takes me inside to feel or pushes me outside to experience.  Inside to shut down or outside to react.  When awareness takes over I can choose to shift, to empty and feel the space.

Sometimes my mindfulness makes me uncertain so I feel wobbly and fall off balance.  My Inner Workout process creates the support I need.  This practice supports me to find my way through any negativity.  Spending time to sweep the floor of my heart so that I don’t settle for crumbs.

The Goddess takes the time to be with it all and move inside to clear the way for peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love

 These can be challenging times for us all. Falling in love can be the breath of fresh air that lifts our spirit. It begins with our own hea...