Monday, November 18, 2019

Conviction Of The Heart

Conviction Of The Heart

“I know that the hardest issue for me is judgment.  Mostly judging myself.  This conviction of my heart abuses’ me.”

True experience!!  I felt amazing in my body and in my clothes until I was in the presence of my twin Sister who is 25 lbs. lighter.  I twist and turn with my feelings negatively towards my body and I see myself differently.  I have fought this battle with my ego off and on over the years.  At this time I can’t receive compliments and I hate when I compare myself.  I spiral into a negative vibe when I put on my clothes or see myself in pictures.  Of coarse this pattern continues to get my attention and disappoints me.  

I have been here before and finally see it loud and clear.  While I am going down this confusing stream of thinking, I attract experiences of being judged by others.  My emotional state is vulnerable.  I know that I am the one who is creating this encounter with self doubt again.

My attachment to others opinions or approval becomes apparent and I see where my disapproval of myself is taking me.  I am attracting experiences that offer up feelings of not being accepted.  While this is going on I see clearly my role in all of this.  Judgment magnifies my lack and the place in me that is disconnected from Source.

It’s all a beautiful wake up call  to fall deeper in love with all that I am.  I pray that I am finished with this issue again, as I allow another layer of lies take me to self doubt to dissolve.  I release the heavy burden of negative self criticism and open to the wisdom that lifts me up… My light body is loving.

We may all have days when we are not feeling peace or actively experiencing conditional love.  Convicting ourselves or others with negative thoughts or words keep us out of alignment.  Take the time to find your joy that is  your choice.  Our negative patterns stop the flow.  Create a deep conviction that will become your authentic choice.

The Goddess moves judgment out of her way and accepts the intelligence of love and harmony. Remember God never judges…only we judge.

Say to yourself, “ My conviction is to feel self worth and value in my heart.” I bless this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love

 These can be challenging times for us all. Falling in love can be the breath of fresh air that lifts our spirit. It begins with our own hea...