Tuesday, August 25, 2020

 It’s Up To Me


Breathing consciously relaxes me.  When I am present in this moment I hear the sweet notes of my Granddaughter singing.  When I feel the joy of the moment I relax deeper into my heart as it opens to the beauty of my youngest Granddaughter chatting up a storm.  There is a lovely calmness weaving through this heavenly morning.


Outside of this summer Covid bubble there is stress, fear, worry and struggle.  Our world is changing.  Life is different for us all.  The future is unclear as we let go of what our lives looked like.


I really like the idea of living present and taking one day at a time.  Savouring these precious moments become a new foundation of stability for my inner being.  Releasing my fears allows my mind to rest with a knowingness that all will unfold in it’s own time.  Living present gives me a gift of peaceful grace.  


I know the suffering comes and goes.  How I respond to it is my responsibility.  The passage of time allows me many chances to try again and respond with love.  Today has a great opportunity to become totally awesome!


I’m willing to be conscious… It’s up to me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love

 These can be challenging times for us all. Falling in love can be the breath of fresh air that lifts our spirit. It begins with our own hea...