Friday, January 24, 2020

Get Ready

Get Ready

When my sisters and I were 13 years old our parents took us out for dinner in Miami while on vacation.
They told us to dress up because it was going to be a special evening.  I remember feeling very grown up during our dinner at this swanky place.

The evening unfolded sweetly and then suddenly the curtains, right in front of us, opened to “The Temptations” singing “Get Ready.”  Everyone in the dining hall rose to their feet.  The fun and excitement will never leave my memory.  Our Dad especially, was so proud of himself that he had created such a surprise and gift for his 3 daughters.

The show is a blur to me but the feelings are always ignited when I hear the Temptations’ hit songs and I find my heart feels like it will explode with happiness.  Mom and Dad knocked it out of the park  for sure that night!

This experience shows me of how our life can surprise us every day.  I like to think that the words from the song “Get Ready” reminds me to get ready, because in each day, life will give to us.  Yes surprise struggles and surprise gifts are both in the cards.  I find if I take the time to prepare me for the day and get ready emotionally to feel open and centred, what ever comes is important to my soul’s evolution.

The more I get ready for the positive, as I anticipate while connected to my worth and value, the more blessings come my way.  So follow my lead and let’s get ready each day to receive the gifts and treasures of our heart’s desires.

Open up to more goodness knowing that we are all worthy.  The Goddess likes to prepare herself to be ready with this mantra.
“I’m satisfied where I am and open and eager to receive more good.”  Inspired by Abraham Hicks

Have fun getting ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love

 These can be challenging times for us all. Falling in love can be the breath of fresh air that lifts our spirit. It begins with our own hea...