Tuesday, March 3, 2020

How To Deepen

How To Deepen

Someone has come back into our life.  Each of us, a new version of ourselves coming together.  I can only take care of my own heart.  I have had practice with this over the years.  Friends and loved ones have left abruptly or I have left slowly.   Emotionally or physically each experience caused a personal quest to dig deeper.  Once the judgment and blame had it’s way and became tiresome, I could look deeply inside me.  Taking responsibility where I didn’t speak up or take care of my feelings started the healing process.  Stretching into my past self doubts and fears sometimes takes a little time.  Forgiving myself and the other person could only happen once I released negative emotions that were ignited and charged. At times I would be so shut down with shame and guilt.  I was stuck.  Feelings just need to be felt.  Love wants to live and heal.  We are all all at different levels of learning, growing and taking a responsible look at myself creates the compassion to move into a new place inside me with another.  The opportunity is there, what do I do with it!

The depth can be attained and realized but does not have to be measured.   It takes two to tango.  If we are alone with our thoughts and only want to be right the healing ground may never show up.  Then one fine day we get an opportunity to show up differently.

For me, I begin to see clearly with compassionate awareness.  This feels easy for me as the moment brightens up my heart.  Intimacy creates the healthy communication that wipes away the past.  Here I am in the deepest part of me and will feel us differently together.  Arriving here took some precious time and it is worth it.  I can’t make it better for anyone.  I can only take care of myself.

The Goddess kisses the day that we both show up deeply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love

 These can be challenging times for us all. Falling in love can be the breath of fresh air that lifts our spirit. It begins with our own hea...