Sunday, April 12, 2020

I Know

I Know

I know you can get through this hard time.
I just know…
You feel broken and you are safe to share it with me.
You may crumble a little and lose your way for a short while,
 just for a few moments….it’s okay.
I know when you are ready, you will dig deeply, through the darkness, fear and anguish.
I know you will rise up through the landfill of emotions…
I know it’s not easy at times.
I know you can finish this and I know you will start up again.
I just know who you are and what you are made of.
Your courage has brought you here and your strength will move the mountain.
I know that real soon the light will show you the way.
I also know that inside your heart you know that you are supported.
In case you forget…I will remind you.
All I know right now is that I love you fiercely.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love

 These can be challenging times for us all. Falling in love can be the breath of fresh air that lifts our spirit. It begins with our own hea...