Monday, July 27, 2020

Good Morning Goddess

Good Morning Goddess

Before you get out of bed sink into this prayer and see your day unfold reflecting this love that you are.

I am worthy.
 I welcome this really wonderful day.
I can give to others once I take care of my well being.
I am going to make time for me today.
I am in touch with my emotional body and feel peace.
Many gifts of respect will be realized today.
I am here open and loving.
I am in alignment with Source as I breathe deeply.
 I know I am guided by my heart.
I am happy because I will be feeling the joy of today.
This day will guide me moment to moment.
Today will reflect my loving heart
Everything is unfolding in perfect order and harmony.
I am resonating peace.
The goodness is in me and I am allowing it to shine all day.
Confidence is moving the energy in me.
I am prosperous and my business is prosperous..our staff are prosperous.
Wisdom will come to me.
I feel my healthy alive self.
Kindness keeps me humble.
My intuition will be strong.
I  feel my worth and value.
I know abundance is here.
My love is unconditional.
Everyone is on their own journey.
I am patient.
Well being is flowing to me.
I am feeling better today.
All of my significant relationships are authentic and loving.
My relationship with myself is growing and deepening.
I am attracting my match. (If you are desiring a partner or relationship)
My life partner is a reflection of my love, passion and wisdom
Passion is running through my veins.
I acknowledge that there is a universal power supporting me and taking care of me.
Creativity will be inserted into this day.
I will eat healthy and my thoughts will be positive.
I am in the stream of wellness.
I deserve goodness all day.
I will be present all day.
Today will be the best day.
I am excited to unwrap this day.
Thank you God for all of my blessings today.
Thank you Goddess for this magnificent day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love

 These can be challenging times for us all. Falling in love can be the breath of fresh air that lifts our spirit. It begins with our own hea...