Monday, July 27, 2020

The Goddess Says Goodnight

The Goddess Says Goodnight

A prayer at bedtime…

I will enjoy my sleep.
When I rest I will rejuvenate.
My body is feeling the comfort of my bed and covers.
I feel good in my heart.
I feel good in my skin.
All is well.
Everything is working out while I sleep.
I so appreciate my life.
Dreaming is beautiful.
I am excited to rest my body, mind and spirit.
Appreciation benefits me.
I am so grateful to feel safe in my home.
I feel safe in my heart.
Sleeping heals my body.
I love looking forward to tomorrow.
My heart feels so much love.
I bless my husband and my family.
I bless my children and hold them in my heart with love.
I bless my friends.
I pray for my loved ones who are struggling or unwell and see the miracles for them.
I am grateful for my well being.
Thank you God for my free will.
Thank you Goddess for keeping me conscious of truth.
I am peaceful.
My heart expands and my sleepiness takes me to heaven on earth.
*Breathe deeply as you count your blessings.
  Sleep well and peacefully Goddess*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love

 These can be challenging times for us all. Falling in love can be the breath of fresh air that lifts our spirit. It begins with our own hea...